Sunday, January 25, 2009

Making meatloaf

Some good news... I have a new camera! It was so outrageously expensive to fix my camera, we we just got a new one! SO I am back in business! And so far, I am very happy with it! It was a very long month of no camera! :( We had a great weekend! Friday night, my sister took Matthew overnight... we we went out with some friends and had a great time. We went to uptown and froze our butts off... should have stayed in the 'burbs :) So Saturday morning, we went to pick up Matthew and decided to head to the zoo... we took my niece Elizabeth with us and had a great time! Here are a few pics! Saturday night was pretty uneventful... when matthew woke up for his nap he had a fever and felt terrible. Poor little guy. So he and Ben stayed home and I went to my sister's to repay the favor and baby- sat her little ones! :) Today has been a perfect Sunday in our eyes... went to church, had breakfast with my brother and sister in law and their kids and have been hanging at home doing NOTHING!!







I have to share one more story...One of Ben's favorite meals is meatloaf... he found a great recipe in the Men's Health magazine... so I make it a lot for him. This Thursday Matthew and I spent the whole day at home, so I thought it would be a great night for meatloaf and I actually had time to cook! Yipppeee! It calls for Triscuit crackers to be crushed... Matthew loves to help! Here is a picture of him "cracking the crackers" as he called it! I added a video too... he was a little tongue tied, so it is kind of hard to understand him... normally he speaks a lot better than that :)




No comments: