Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ali's sweet baby!

Sorry, I haven't posted for so long! As I said, my camera was broken but I finally got a new one today! YAY! So I am back in business!! So happy!

We have been obscenely busy lately! My brother's business has been NON-STOP since Christmas, so I have been working a ton, which is great! Poor Matthew :) My parents are leaving for FL in the morning and we are heading down for a visit in a few weeks! I am so excited to experience this vacation through Matthew's eyes! I really can't wait! He is SO excited to go on an airplane.... the last time he was on one, he was only 2 mos old! He is at such a great age, too... he will be 3 in March! So I think our timing for this trip is perfect!

We also have had some exciting news... Some of you know one of my oldest and dearest friends... Ali! She had her GORGEOUS little bambino, Marlowe Forbes Cain a few weeks ago! She is the sweetest thing EVER! Ali and Michael came to Mary to have her do their photos... so I just have to post a few... I hope Ali doesn't mind me showing off her baby! :) Ali and Michael are so sweet with her, they are the most perfect little family! After spending some time with Marlowe... I have MAJOR baby fever :) I have warned Ali that I may just take her home with me!!
Check out Mary's handiwork.. yet again!
And again...

Me and Ali and little Marlowe...

No comments: