Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ali's Shower

My mom and I threw a baby shower for Ali Cain on Saturday! It was so much fun! Ali and I have been friends since birth and she is one of my favorite people! I love her to pieces! She grew up next door to us but moved to ND when she was 4... our families have remained friends! Ali and I would always spend a week together in the summer and were even penpals! She came back her for college so we got to see each other more often! Now she is married to a great guy and they have a baby on the way. Ali is due on January 14th! We are so excited for her! We always have so much fun when we get together! Here are some pics from the shower!







L to R: Lynda (Ali's mom), Holly (Ali's sister), Me, Ali and my mom!



Me and Ali (aka Oopie!) showing off some cute stuffed animals she got!



Ali posing with her cake...


Mom with Ali and I


Some of the girls chatting as Ali was opening her gifts!

No comments: