Saturday, November 8, 2008

Aaahhh...massage...

So earlier in the week Ben asked me if I wanted to have a date night and of course I said yes but told him he had to plan it... I get sick of planning. So he planned the PERFECT date night! He made appts for us at Spalon to get massages! HEAVENLY!! It was an hour of pure and utter bliss. I did not want it to end and would like to go back for another one TODAY! We picked up Matthew at his mom's house after the massage and put him to bed. Ben got some great steaks and we had a late dinner... it was so great! Thanks honey! I appreciate it more than you will ever know! What a great night!

Today we hit up the MOA and thought it would be a quick trip, Matthew could go on a few rides, we'd have lunch and head home. Not so much. It's the holiday shopping season apparently. It was complete chaos there. I vowed I will not go back until after Christmas. It took forever to park and we went on 3 rides in an hour and half... that is how long the lines were. We will be shopping at Southdale from now on!! UGH!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Tell Ben he can take me on a date anyday. :) By the way, we talked to someone today who was at the MOA yesterday too. He said it was Northwest Airlines employee appreciation day. Bummer it was so busy!!!