Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is it Saturday yet?

This is one of the craziest weeks I have had in sooo long! I am so overwhelmed with life right now! So... yesterday i wake up at 4:00 AM and can't get back to sleep because of all there is to do! So I got up at 5:00 and started doing stuff for the golf tournament... then I went to work for Mary and had a busy day there, including the hand-off of 4 sets of proofs to get done by Thursday!! UGH! I got home and worked until 11:30pm on the proofs... got up this morning and worked at Michael's and then came home at 2pm and did more photography work along with some golf tournament stuff and here is it 10:30!! I am so thankful that my work week is done and I can focus on the FUN of the golf tournament. I just hope that we haven't missed anything in our preparations. I'm sure that we have... but I am certain that whatever it is... it won't ruin the day! Kristin and I are going to spend the day tomorrow working on the last minute details! Thanks to those of you who have helped us gather items for the silent auction, etc!! We'd be lost without you! OK, sorry to rant, but I feel much better now! :) I will post lots of fun pictures from the golf tournament next week!! Pray for SUN on Saturday!!!

No comments: