Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Daycare...

Well Matthew had his very first day of daycare in his 2 1/2 years of life! He did SOOO good! I had a much harder time than he did! He didn't even cry when I dropped him off! I was so proud of him. He had a great day and said he wanted to go back so I take that as a GREAT sign! He was so wound up when he got home... so happy after a fun day with Val and the kids! There are 2 little boys that are his age so it is perfect! I feel so much better! :) It was a great ending to a terrible day! I started out the day by locking my keys in the house! Long story... but someone was able to let me in. So I drop off Matthew and forget the contact sheet for Val that has all of our phone numbers, etc for emergencies, so after dropping him off I had to run back home and then back to her house. Needless to say, my work day started much later than I wanted to. Plus I was so worried about little Matthew all day... for no reason! All in all, glad the first day is over and that Matthew loved it!

No comments: