Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend in Lake City at the Willows...

We spent the weekend in Lake City but not at the cabin, which was really weird! My mom had her 45th year class reunion! Can you believe that? So she and my dad were staying at the Willows... you can see it behind my mom and I in the picture below. They ended up getting a 2 bedroom condo and invited us down on Satuday! It was great! The weather was GORGEOUS! My dad was golfing with some of my mom's classmates (he graduated the year before her so he knows all the guys) so my mom, Ben, Matthew and I went to Oak Center to this really cute shop and then just hung out at the condo. They went to the reunion that night and Ben and I took Matthew for a walk to grab dinner. It was so nice and relaxing! Sunday we got up and drove down through Wisconsin to Prescott to Muddy Waters which is right on the river. I love weekends!!!!

Matthew had a great time throwing rocks into the river! I think he would have stayed there all day if we would have let him.

Blowing in the wind!




No comments: