We had so much fun at the cabin for the 4
th! The party was a blast and everyone had a great time! Again, it is hard to get back in the swing of normal life! "Cabin life" is
WAYYY better and so much more fun!! Below are Matthew and Kennedy just
maxin' and
relaxin'!

Here are some of us girls...
Jaci, Ann, Mary, Mary and ME! This is literally the ONLY photo of me from the 4
th :)

Here are a bunch of the kids with fireworks... no fingers were lost! WE had a great view of fireworks, there were at least 4 different displays that we saw from the beach!

Another memorable day at the cabin! I have so many great memories here! The cabin was built by my grandparents when my dad was 4 or 5 years old, so I have grown up here and I think that makes it even better. It is so fun to watch Matthew explore and he loves it as much as we do! We are very lucky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment