Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st Annual Cookie Bake

I had such a fun Friday night! I am currently in a Bible Study with 3 of the greatest girls (Ali, Dana & Leslie)! I truly feel like they are my sisters! I love them all! Dana had done a "cookie bake" at her house with some other friends in the past and we all loved this idea! So... the girls came over with their favorite recipes and we made 4 batches of YUMMY cookies! It was so much fun! We also went through 2 bottles of wine, which may have added to our fun! :) Such a fun night filled with lots of laughter! We will be making this an annual tradition! I loved every minute of it! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures... so bummed!!!

1 comment:

Raising Cain said...

We need another go around...we've almost gone through all our cookies...oops!