Friday, April 3, 2009

Crabby McCrabberton

It's been awhile since I have posted... we have been so busy with the latest edition to our family... Crabby McCrabberton! Yes that's right, we got a hermit crab! My mom thought it would be fun to have one so she got one for herself and Matthew. It is pretty funny! He adds lots of entertainment to our lives! Matthew love it! They are about the only kind of pet I can tolerate... hypo-allergenic, they stay in their cage and you only have to feed them every 4-5 days and they don't make a mess! You can see some photos below! I would highly recommend them to anyone with kids who is not a real animal lover :)

Last weekend, Ben and Matthew went with Grandpa Bob to the Auto Show and bought me a new toy for the summer (see below)... not too sure if the car seat will fit in it or not!? Haha! I wish! They had a great time and all the models LOVED my husband because of his cute son! :) Apparently Matthew is a chick magnet!

We are excited for a busy weekend... Tonight we are hitting up the Fish Fry at our church with my family and all the kids... I'm sure it will be complete chaos! And tomorrow we are hoping to go see the farm babies at the zoo and we are going to the Timberwolves game on Sunday! Should be a fun one!! I will leave you with some photos!

My mom and Matthew posing with Crabby... he is sitting on the "tree" that my mom is holding. He has a fancy painted shell, silver swirls!

Crabby is climbing the tree... if you look close you can see his legs :)
We got a dusting of snow so Matthew had to go shovel for us... nice work! He wanted his picture taken... what a ham! Yes he is in his jammies! :)

Last but not least... here they are with my new car!! YAY! Not really my choice of a color but beggers can't be choosers! :) Heehee!

No comments: