Friday, March 13, 2009

March updates

I have been neglecting the blog, so this could be a very long post... sorry! We have had lots of fun things going on! So I will show you what we have been up to with some pictures. Real quick though, I went to Grace's gymnastics competition in Milwaukee, with my mom, Mary (my sister in law), and Griffin! Correct, Matthew and Ben had a "guy's weekend"! It was fun to get away and very relaxing... I forgot the camera so I am very sad about that. But our Gracie girl kicked some fanny and got 1st in her level/age group! She is so talented and it is so fun to watch her! I am so very proud of her!! YAY Gracie!!

Matthew's b-day was on Monday! He is 3 now! He had a very fun day! I ran over to get donuts to start off the day. Also, the Birthday Fairy made a special trip over and decorated Matthew's room with balloons! (Of course I forgot to take a picture of that!) MeeMee and I took him to Pizza Hut for lunch and then the 3 of us met Daddy at the MOA for some rides and dinner! My dad was golfing in Vegas so he missed out on the fun! It was a great day! We had his 2nd family party on Wednesday and celebrated Elizabeth, Connor and my Grandma's b-day as well!


Here he is blowing out the first of many candles! :) We love to celebrate! :)And his big present from us... his first real bike! He loves it and is so excited that the snow is melting off the deck so he can ride around by himself! :)
So after all the festivities of the morning.... he took a bath and we always snuggle him up on our bed so he can watch cartoons before he gets dressed for the day... and he fell asleep... this was at about 9:30am! So cute! (the sheets were in the wash!)




He and MeeMee were on the balloon ride! He was so excited that she got to go with him! She hasn't been to the MOA with us before! :)

After the MOA we can home and he opened the rest of his presents from us and a few from MeeMee and Papa! He got a Hot Wheels rug to race his cars on... a big hit!
Here he is at his family party with his HOCKEY cake! He was so so so excited!! he would come up from playing to just to check it out.
Here is the whole gang that had b-days!
Opening MORE presents!


In his gear from the Michael and Mary... he wore this whole get-up home, under his coat and reused to take the helmet. he would have slept in it if I would have let him! He LOVES any type of equipment! So funny!


That ends the b-day extravaganza! :) Last night we stopped over to visit the Egan boys and they got him all dressed up as a goalie... he hasn't stopped talking about it ALL day! He was so proud! Connor and Cullen are the sweetest boys ever... they love to play with him!



We also had a visit from our favorite baby Marlowe!! She is getting so big! It was so fun to have them over! She is the sweetest, most perfect baby EVER!!
BABY FEVER!!!

No comments: