Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SKATING!!

As most of you know, my 2 year old is OBSESSED with hockey! He wears his skates around the house and is in love with them! So Ben and my dad brought him to try out his skates on the ICE! It was FREEZING last night, so of course he didn't last too long. But he had fun for the 5 minutes he was there. I am so sad that I missed it! :( But I had to laugh because my dad and Ben got all bundled up in their snow pants, jackets, etc and they were there for literally 5 minutes! It took them longer to get ready to go there than it did to actually skate! So cute! :) They skated at the rink across from my brother's house... so my sister in law took the photo! Thanks Mary!!
As you look at the photo those of you who know Ben well will be wondering what he is wearing. My husband is not much of an outdoorsmen... he doesn't do the hunting or fishing thing... he isn't into Nascar or snowmobiling... but the garb he is wearing would say differently, right? Ben's boss is really into snowmobiling... so he asked Ben to go with him on a weekend snowmobiling trip in January to the UP of Michigan! Ben said of course he would like to go. His boss then came back to the office with all the gear that Ben will need! :) He was pretty excited! You should see the helmet he has! Bright red!! Matthew loves to wear it. I will take a picture and post it soon! So that explains Ben in his Ski-Doo gear! I love it!!
You will also notice that my dad is wearing BLAZE orange! That "get-up" is about 30 years old... Gotta love it!

No comments: