Monday, August 4, 2008

Home at last!

Well, I am happy to say that we are home and back into our normal routine! We had so much fun with little Lukey but I have to admit, it was pretty tiring chasing after a baby. Plus little Lukey starts his day at about 5:30 or 6!!! We realized how good we have it with little Matthew. He is at such an easy age and he likes to sleep until 8! I do miss little Lukey though! We are going for a visit tomorrow :) Below are some things that we did while we had Lukey!

Here we are at the zoo watching the dolphin show. Sitting for 20 minutes was a little too long for Luke! But it is Matthew's favorite thing at the zoo!


Matthew was teaching Lukey to shoot some hoops!



Ben's sister and her family came over to hang out with us one day... so Matthew and Kennedy had to ride the scooters... so cute!
Ava came back to us on Friday afternoon so on Saturday we decided it would be best to get out of the house! We went to the Washington County Fair! They had a petting zoo... it was SO cute! Here are the kids checking out the bunnies!
Matthew wasn't too sure about petting the animals and needed to be held at first...
But then he was pretty daring and did it all on his own! My baby!!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE summer!?? I am really dreading the winter! We have soooo much fun in the summer! It seems like there is just so much more to do when it is nice out!!

No comments: